Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Peter Dolving quits The Haunted

Peter Dolving has left The Haunted. The vocalist stated on his Facebook page today: “I am officially quitting The Haunted. After years of working with the band, I am out. I have had it. I will NOT answer questions to why. It's no one else's business. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to seeing you people at other shows with other projects.”

The tone of the message suggests that things just weren’t too rosy in The Haunted camp. The Haunted’s last album, Unseen, from last year, was a highly criticised record for stepping more and more away from the band’s melodic death metal roots and toward a very radio friendly sound, a trend that had building for a while. That said, the album wasn’t without its fans either. There are no other details on this split yet and the band has yet to release a statement.


No comments:

Post a Comment